BACK TO SCHOOL EVENT (REGISTRATION CLOSES JULY 31ST)
Where: (NEW LOCATION) Meridian Park Elementary (17077 Meridian Avenue N.)
When: Saturday, August 22nd from 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Who: Students who attend Shoreline School District schools and students who live within Shoreline School District boundaries.
IMPORTANT: This year, parents and guardians are requested to send only one representative per family; please leave children at home.
What will be provided: One family representative will be able to pick up a backpack, school supplies, hygiene items, socks, and underwear for each student in Pre-K - 12th grade. This year, we are sorry that we will not be able to hold the resource fair (including lunch) or provide haircuts.
Register for the BTS Event here, or call The WORKS information line at 206-393-4916 and leave a message.
To Support the BTS Event:
There are many ways to support in this event and our students:
1. Donate Money: To make a financial donation, please click here and look for the “Donate Now” button.
2. Donate Critical Items: This year’s most needed school supplies are: Large backpacks, composition notebooks, earbuds, pointed and blunt tip scissors, fine line color markers, and scientific calculators. A full list of items can be found here.
In July, donations of items can be made two ways:
· On July 25th from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm, drop off at The WORKS (18560 1st Ave. NE, Shoreline)
· Drop off anytime in July at the Center for Human Services (17018 15th Ave. NE, Shoreline)
· Drop Box Locations: We hope to have other drop box locations beginning in July, depending on COVID-19 restrictions. Drop box sites include: The Dale Turner Family YMCA, Spartan Gym, Third Place Books, and all the Shoreline and LFP Starbucks. Look for the boxes with the yellow school bus logo.
3. Volunteer: Opportunities to volunteer prior to or on the day of the event will be posted on the Back to School Consortium website, or feel free to leave a message on The WORKS information line (206-393-4916).
The PTSA Board Election for the 2020/2021 School year was held on May 5, 2020
The following slate of officers was voted in.
President - Julie Wolff
Vice-President - open
Treasurer - Neha Raichur
Secretary - Lissy DesVoigne
Beth Neils will remain in the Vice-President position until a nominee is found.