Grants Application Form
The Grant Application has been emailed to all Shorecrest Staff Members. To download the Grant Application, click the link below.
Grant Evaluation Form
The Grant Evaluation form is to be completed by teachers once the grant is used. To download the Grant Evaluation, click the link below.
For more information about SCHS PTSA grants and the application process, please read the guidelines below:
Shorecrest PTSA Grant Guidelines – Fall 2018
Shorecrest PTSA Enrichment Grants provide Funding for innovative programs and materials that improve and enhance the student learning experience at SCHS.
Application / Disbursal Schedule
- Application Deadline – Sept 21, 2016
- Disbursal – As soon as possible
Examples of past enrichment grants include:
- Field Trips to Plays
- Community Outings for Directed Studies
- Visits to local two-year colleges
- Sensory Gear for Psychology Classes
- iPad holders for Special Needs Students
- Electronic Scales for Science Classes
- Hot Air Balloon Materials
Factors that are considered:
- Does the project benefit the largest possible number of students within its scope?
- What is the project’s academic impact or enhancement?
- Are the benefits of the project experienced on an ongoing or one-time basis?
This is not intended to be a complete list of criteria for evaluation of requests. Staff is encouraged to submit all proposals that meet the fundamental standard of academic enhancement and support.
Note: all grants, and items purchased with grants remain the property of Shorecrest High School. All grant funds must be used by June 30th of the current school year. All funds granted must be used for the purpose for which they were approved.