Join PTSA today – help your kids in the classroom!
The PTSA provides academic support to Shorecrest students through grants, scholarships, enrichment activities and a variety of community programs. Add your voice and your vote to the organization that advocates for student success at all levels.
Shorecrest HS PTSA
Top 10 reasons to join today!
- Membership includes a voice in local, state and national PTSA efforts.
- Access to educational materials on a wide variety of concerns to today’s parents and families
- Legislative updates on issues that affect the safety, welfare and educational equality of all children and youth
- Free Shorecrest PTSA student directory which includes other helpful information and telephone numbers
- Opportunities for personal growth through PTSA’s leadership training
- To be a voice for children and youth by communicating with local and state decision-makers
- Volunteer opportunities that connect you to other parents, the school, and the larger community
- Opportunities to learn about Shorecrest’s programs through meetings and e-mailings
- Meet the Principal and other staff members at meetings
- Joining PTSA supports Shorecrest students, teacher grants, student projects and parent programs
Because being fully informed and involved throughout high school is the key to your student’s success!
Let your voice be heard by our students. When you join, you will receive a complimentary copy of the Shorecrest PTSA Student Directory, access to the Shorecrest Scoop (our online newsletter), advanced email notice of meeting topics and special events, voting privileges at any of our PTSA General Membership Meetings thru the year, as well as many great perks.
Visit www.wastatepta.org for a list of businesses.
Membership is good through school year so get those memberships in. Whether your a parent, neighbor or grandparent or student we gladly accept new members throughout the year. We welcome more diversity in our membership and volunteers to reflect the community that Shorecrest is proud of.
Those that have signed up early should have received your cards.
THANK YOU for your support~
You may pay for your membership via the PayPal interface to the right ~or~ Please print & send this form plus check, payable to: SHORECREST PTSA and deliver to the school office, or mail to:
SHORECREST HIGH SCHOOL PTSA
15343 – 25th Ave. NE
Shoreline, WA 98155